Knowing how to develop a free report is a must for any professional copywriter, marketer, entrepreneur. Free reports are used in business for many reasons, including attracting clients in a risk free way and educating prospects about specific topics. Free reports are an inexpensive and easy way to bring hordes of new clients to any business.
What you’ll learn in the free report copywriting course:
- What should be in a free report
- How long a free report should be
- When you should and should not use a free report
- How to move readers to take action and buy
- Powerful, attention-grabbing headlines. Examples of good and bad provided
- How to use photos and charts
- When to add statistics to strengthen your point
- How to come up with a great topic
- Ways to ensure you make money off your free report
Who should apply:
- Aspiring copywriters
- Anyone interested in learning to write free reports
- Entrepreneurs interested in learning an inexpensive way to attract prospects
- Marketing, Communications, and Human Resource employees that want to write free reports
- Coaches, marketers and entrepreneurs interested in using free reports to grow their ezine list.
How the learn to write free reports writing course works:
Coursework and assignment are instantly emailed to you upon payment. All homework assignments are submitted to The Copywriting Institute via email. Our comments and feedback are provided in written form.
There are several sections to this course, you will submit some “prep work” before you begin writing any copy. After your prep work is approved you are then asked to write a free report.
Caution: This course is not for the thin-skinned writer. Our graduates leave this class knowing how to write effective free reports. If your free report isn’t up-to-snuff we will tell you. Our feedback is honest and tough. You keep writing your piece until it is good enough to graduate from this course. You don’t have that luxury with a client, but you do with us.
What’s included in the course:
- Sample free reports
- Written feedback on all coursework – do it until you get it right
- Skills necessary to write your own free reports
- Certificate of completion from The Copywriting Institute